- Loyalty Club
- Visitor Info
- About the BID
In 2019 Savers were awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. We were the highest placed retailer in the list. This recognizes the levels of engagement within our teams and demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years.. We continue to strive to launch the biggest products on the high street at the lowest prices. We have over 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding
*Outline of role
A Savers Store Manager Designate role goes beyond just great management skills. We want people who can bring real leadership to their store, inspiring every person who works there to deliver exceptional results.
You will lead and motivate your team to beat sales and service targets ensuring your team are engaged with the store and company at all times. Combined with this, you will use your local knowledge to maximise sales opportunities and profit. You will enjoy being part of the community and know your customers by name making the store a friendly place to shop.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Store Managers are extremely important to us! We are an expanding business which means there are opportunities to take the next step if you want to. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
To come on board as a Savers Store Manager, do you:
* Love taking responsibility for delivering results through people
* Love delivering exceptional customer service and standards
* Love follow processes to keep things safe and legal
* Love leading a team
* Love coaching people to active sell
* Love ensuring customers are happy from the minute they enter the store
* Love ensuring everything is clean, tidy, organised and attractive
* Love organising and getting things done with a team
* Love learning and developing your own skills
* Love supporting and developing others
* Love being part of a family atmosphere
* Love working hard and doing a good job
You also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights.
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong
desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the ‘We Love Savers’ team! Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
* Pension & Life assurance
* Company sick pay scheme
* 33 days holiday
* Access to discounts in 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
* Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
* Discounted gym membership
* Simply health wellbeing plan
* Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
* Bonus Scheme of up to 30% of salary (non-contractual)
* Discount card with sister company Superdrug
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 /year
Apply Via INDEED
Application closing date: 24th April 20