- Loyalty Club
- Visitor Info
- About the BID
CUSTOMER SERVICE APPRENTICE
About the Apprenticeship:
Our Customer Service Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship programme is designed to equip apprentices with the skills to deliver a high-quality customer experience, in line with a business’s brand promise and improving the customer satisfaction.
This programme will provide the training to develop excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to help customers make choices that are mutually beneficial to them and the business.
In addition, personal organisation, presentation, self-development and team working will be key areas developed to drive quality and consistency through the service given to customers.
About the Role:
To Provide excellent customer service to the customers of this prestigious home lighting store whilst maintaining all the company's policies and procedures.
We are looking for a candidate who may have a flair for interior design or home improvements, you will be passionate about learning how to run and work within a successful business and are looking for an opportunity to grow with this great company.
- Serving Customers: demonstrating goods within the ship. This may require the removal of goods displayed on the ceiling or trying various shades on various fittings, handling money and if required helping customers with their goods to their car.
- Answering the telephone in a courteous and professional manner
- Stock control: receiving goods delivered to the warehouse, checking orders into the warehouse and then storing the order correctly. Picking, packing and dispatching orders.
- Display Areas: put goods on display in a presentable and appealing manor.
- Learning to operate EPOS Systems, web application and using tablets.
- Cleaning and tidying, keeping the store presentable throughout, taking part in the rota to maintain the premises.
Further training will Include:
- Balancing the till as required
- Assemble fittings and testing lighting systems
- Stocktaking and data management on company IT Systems
- Processing internet orders, and packing them accordingly
- Potential to become a Shift Leader as time progresses.
If you would like to become a Level 3 Qualified Customer Service Specialist with this great company and fantastic scope for growth, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12,223.00-£16,000.00 per year
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
To help reduce the spread of Covid-19 we have put the following measures in place to protect staff and customers, screens, face shields, hand sanitiser and the number of customers limited. All staff must comply with these measures.
Answer incoming customer inquiries
Stay up-to-date on new products, services, and policies
Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
Other duties as requested
Work remotely: No
Apply via Indeed : https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q&l=Swindon&radius=5...
Application closing date: 11th October 20