Stagecoach is one of the largest bus operators in the UK and has the lowest fares of any major bus operator.
Our strategy is to grow our business in a sustainable way. Read our Sustainability Strategy .
- over 100 communities in towns and cities in the UK
- 3 million passengers every day around
- 2,200 routes every day
- 699 million journeys a year
Stagecoach Bus has:
- 7,200 buses and coaches
- 20,000 employees
- 100 major UK bus depots
- 88% customer satisfaction*
- 99.5% reliability
*Bus satisfaction data: Transport Focus March 2015
- This year, our local operating companies ran 99.5% of their scheduled services.
- We are working hard to increase the quality, reliability and frequency of our bus services to offer car users a realistic transport alternative and help cut congestion. Our local management teams also work in close partnership with local authorities to improve local bus services.