As lockdown restrictions ease, Stagecoach are increasing the number of services they operate and if possible, will add extra buses at busy times to accomodate the needs of the communities. Please click here for the current temporary timetables.
Stagecoach is one of the largest bus operators in the UK and has the lowest fares of any major bus operator.
Our strategy is to grow our business in a sustainable way. Read our Sustainability Strategy .
- over 100 communities in towns and cities in the UK
- 3 million passengers every day around
- 2,200 routes every day
- 699 million journeys a year
Stagecoach Bus has:
- 7,200 buses and coaches
- 20,000 employees
- 100 major UK bus depots
- 88% customer satisfaction*
- 99.5% reliability
*Bus satisfaction data: Transport Focus March 2015
- This year, our local operating companies ran 99.5% of their scheduled services.
- We are working hard to increase the quality, reliability and frequency of our bus services to offer car users a realistic transport alternative and help cut congestion. Our local management teams also work in close partnership with local authorities to improve local bus services.