There's always something tasty on offer at McDonalds in The Brunel Swindon.
Take a break from your retail therapy with a sumptus Chocolate Donut, enjoyed with a latte coffee made with Rainforest Alliance beans and organic British milk.
Everyone's welcome for lunch with a choice of freshly made toasted deli sandwiches and premium salads as well as family treats such as Happy Meals served with our famous Chicken McNuggets made with 100% white chicken breast.
- McDonald’s is the world’s largest restaurant chain with more than 34,000 restaurants worldwide and employing 1.8million people.
- In the UK there are 1,200 restaurants which serve approximately three million people every day.
- In the UK, we employ 97,000 people and invest over £40million on training and development every year.
- We offer all of our people a culture of flexibility, opportunity, equality and diversity.
- As a franchising organisation, around 70% of our restaurants in the UK are owned and operated by local businessmen and women.
- McDonald’s restaurants function as part of the local community – we lead and support a range of community activities from litter picks to charity events and local football matches.
- We offer our people career progression: 9 out of 10 restaurant managers started as crew; 1 in 5 franchisees started as crew.
- We are a proud supporter of British agriculture, in fact we source around 55% of the ingredients for our menu from 17,500 British and Irish farms.
- We have long tradition of supporting community football; for over decade we have supported initiatives to encourage young people into football through raising the standards in local clubs. Since 2002 McDonald’s has been Official Community Partner of the four UK Football Associations. During that time we have created over 20,000 new football coaches across the UK and helped raised standards in over 6,000 local clubs.
- We have a long-term commitment to the Olympics. Our involvement first began in 1968 when US Olympic athletes became so homesick for American food that we airlifted some of our hamburgers into the Olympic Village. Our official sponsorship of the Games began in 1976 at the Montreal Games and we were proud that this sponsorship continued for London 2012.