- Loyalty Club
- Visitor Info
- About the BID
Dear Valued Patient,
We do hope you and your family are keeping safe and well.
Following on from the latest Government advice to start re-opening the economy, we are pleased to announce Ambience Dental Practice will be resuming dental services from Monday 08th of June 2020.
The health, well-being and safety of all our patients, their families and our staff is our priority. Therefore, we would like to take this opportunity to explain your new patient journey & measures we are taking to keep you safe, and to comply with social distancing guidelines:
1. You can now book appointments for any day from Monday 08th June by calling us on the following number: 01793 529985 during our opening hours of Monday – Friday, 8:15am – 4:45pm.
IMPORTANT – In order to comply with the Government’s social distancing guidance, patients are NOT permitted to attend the practice without a pre-booked and confirmed appointment. The only option to book an appointment is:
Phone us on: 01793 529985
We will only be able to see you if you confirm that you and no one in your household has shown any symptoms and do not need to self-isolate in accordance with the Government Guidance here – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/check-if-you-have-coronavirus-symptoms/
2. The following forms: Patient Declaration (FP17PR), Medical History and Patient Details, will need to be filled out electronically when you arrive for your appointment and before you see your dentist, or if you have provided an email address these forms will be sent via email where you will be able to fill the required forms securely online.
3. On the day of your appointment, please come to the practice no more than 15 minutes before your stated appointment time. Please attend the appointment alone. This is to ensure we will only have 1 patient (or a limited number of patients) in the practice at any time. In accordance with Government Guidelines, we understand shielded patients are still required to stay home and unfortunately, we cannot treat you at this time.
4. Once you come to the practice please wait at the front door which will be closed. Your dedicated nurse will come and collect you from the front door 15 minutes before your appointment time.
5. Once you are inside the treatment room – your dedicated nurse and dentist will be wearing the appropriate Government recommended Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
6. Your payment will be taken at reception. We are working on making available online payments to reduce the need for in person payments – we will keep you updated on our progress.
If you would like to make an appointment from Monday 8th June, please call us on the following number: 01793 529985
We do hope that Ambience Dental Practice can be of continued service to you in the near future and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back.
Wishing you all the best and keep safe and well.
Ambience Dental Practice Team
Our dental practice is located on Queen Street in Swindon town centre. We are a modern state of the art 8 surgery practice focusing on quality dental care and are committed to providing continuous access to NHS dental care. We opened as a new practice in September 1998 with 2 surgeries, and have since expanded to 8 surgeries due to ever increasing demand from our patients. The surgery provides the full range of NHS treatment (except sedation) to the community of Swindon. We also provide an extensive range of private, affordable cosmetic dental treatment to enhance your smile
We have been open for 13 years and have a very satisfied patient list. We have 7 dental practitioners working over 5 days per week. Our team also consists of a practice manager, head receptionist, head dental nurse and 8 full time dental nurses.
Please contact us on 01793 529 985 or come in during opening hours to book an appointment or for further information on our full range of services.
NHS Dentist in Swindon
FREE NHS DENTAL TREATMENT is provided at Ambience Dental Practice for the following categories of patients if at the start of your treatment you are:
A child under 18 years old
In full time education and under 19 years old
Pregnant or if you had a baby in the previous 12 months before treatment
Staying in an NHS hospital where your treatment is carried out by the hospital dentist
A NHS Hospital Dental Service outpatient (although your denture and bridges may have to be paid for)
You will also obtain FREE NHS DENTAL TREATMENT if when the treatment starts, you are in receipt of any one of the following awards:
Income based Jobseekers Allowance
Income related Employment and Support Allowance
Pension credit guarantee credit
A named person on a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
A named person on a HC2 certificate
Contributions based Jobseekers Allowance, Council Tax benefits, contribution based Employment and Support Allowance , Disability Living allowance, and Incapacity benefit does not qualify for free treatment when paid to you on their own.