To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old.
We are on the search for Kickstart Nandocas (what we call Team Members) to join us! The role of a Kickstart Nandoca is simple… to gain experience by creating unforgettable customer moments and feelings to leave them wowed and wanting to come back for more. You will gain experience both in the restaurant and through on line skills training that is designed to support you during your time with Nandos and in the future.
What I will do:
- Give a warm welcome to our guests and make them feel at home.
- Serve customers efficiently at the till (understanding and meeting their needs).
- Serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards that make our guests feel fired up and wowed by the experience.
- Bring amazing food and drink to the table and make sure our customers have everything they need.
- Manage the takeaway customer experience.
- Set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational restaurant floor.
- Handle deep cleaning to Nandos high standards.
- Follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures.
- Prepare, cook and serve amazing food to Nandos high standards and make customers feel fired up, wowed by the experience and hooked for the next taste
No Experience needed, all training is provided
25 hours per week, will include some evening and weekend work (to be negotiated)
£8.91 (under 18 may differ)
ADDITIONAL EMPLOYABILITY SUPPORT
As well as on the job training our Gateway partner (Springboard) will provide Employability Training to include CV Skills, Interview Skills, Career Goal Setting, LinkedIn Profile creation, Timekeeping and Teamwork.
MORE INFO & APPLY