- What's On
- About the BID
Jurys Inn has an opportunity for a Night Manager - this position involves working on nights with a small support team
We want you to be part of a great and diverse team working together to serve our guests as they enter and leave the building, following our high standards to provide our guests with a great experience and keeping them safe whilst on the premises
What we want you to have -
• Supervisory experience or be a strong front office or nights team member in a hotel.
• Great communication skills so you can chat to our guests providing a great welcome and departure.
• Flexibility– to enjoy working night shifts (weekends will be included)
• Ability to recognise what our customers want and need
• Good people skills – to work well in a team because we want work to be fun
• Have a genuine interest in serving customers, at night they can be very different
• Confidence with systems and taking payments, you will be completing the night audit balancing the days business.
• To be organised and able to work well under pressure at times and multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints.
• Be used to working alone/ with limited small team along side you.
• To be responsible and trustworthy, you will be responsible for all of the guests in house, their safety as well as your own and the teams.
The job -
• To supervise the activities of the Night Crew, ensuring they are aware of their responsibilities and performing duties to a high standard.
• To be familiar with the business, including arrivals, departures and special requests.
• To ensure that all customer requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively and to keep all areas clean and tidy at all times
• To follow the company standards and procedures for guest arrivals and departures.
• To deal with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
• Training and motivating colleagues.
• Ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out.
• To follow night audit procedures and generate the relevant reports for each department.
• Run the relevant back up.
• Ensure that all guests are safe and confortable.
Why come and work for us practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
• Earn thousands by referring a friend to work with us
• Stay at one of our Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels UK for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too
• Company Pension Scheme, Life assurance & Wellbeing support
• 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days (we even offer Wedding Leave too)
• The opportunity to work for a well-respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
• An array of learning courses in which you can attend - the sky is the limit with your development with us, we nourish your skills and talents to develop leaders of the future
• Happy Rewards – earn performance based points and use them towards that desired product you've been meaning to buy or hey even that well deserved day off!!
• Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for that entire month.
• Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts – we want you to have a work-life balance too
• Uniform & Meals on duty
• Monthly / Quarterly engagement activities - we like to have fun while working hard
• Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
• Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scenery, we can help you to move and provide relocation support
Application closing date: 26th November 21