Taco Bell is a leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant brand. Founded on innovation and passion with Glen Bell bringing tacos to the masses in a world of hot dog and hamburger stands in 1962, today there are nearly 7000 restaurants in the United States and over 400 restaurants in 27 countries outside of the United States. The future holds 2,000 more restaurants across the globe within the next decade. It's easy to see we’re in the business of making tacos, but at heart, we’re a business that’s fueled by the Live Más energy and passion of people serving people.
About the Job
We are looking for long term, dedicated team who will join our family and grow with us.
Support the RGM by running great shifts and be able to execute all restaurant administrative duties. In the absence of the RGM, you must be able to provide the leadership necessary to ensure the restaurant can sustain an acceptable level of day-to-day operations.
ENSURING CONSISTENT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
• Effectively role model the Manager In Charge Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customer and Service are completed.
• Ensure that all Team Member positions are executed according to their Shift Excellence responsibilities.
• Demonstrate that Customer needs are the highest priority.
• Manage the restaurant in the absence of the RGM.
• Help the RGM assess the team and provide input on employee relations, team conflict, recognition, etc.
• Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to team.
• Handle people issues as they occur when the RGM is out of the restaurant-able to determine what can be resolved immediately or needs RGM attention.
• Assist the RGM in sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and hiring Team Members.
ACT LIKE AN OWNER
• Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate action.
• Have a strong working knowledge of administrative processes (can read and understand reports and respond appropriately).
• Assist the RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
You are the RGM of the future!!!!!!
MORE INFO & APPLY