Order Your FREE Swindon Town Centre Loyalty Card
Take advantage of the great offers and discounts in many of the town centre stores...
Please browse the offers from the menu bar to see which businesses are taking part in the scheme and what discounts and special offers they are offering you.
Simply present your loyalty card in any participating business and you will be awarded that discount immediately.
Here's a few of the Loyalty Card offers...
- Aby’s Indian Restaurant: 2 for 1 on main meals. Located on Faringdon road
- Crunch Coffeeshop: 10% off the menu. Located on Havelock Street
- Debenhams: 10% Discount. Located on The Parade
- Trent's Traditional Meats Ltd: 10% Discount when you spend over £50 please
- Reynold’s Blinds: 10% Discount. Located on Fleet Street
- Thomson Holidays: 5% off Thomson Holidays. Located on The Parade
- Wyvern Theatre: 15% off food. Located on Theatre Square
- Rooster’s Grill Shack: 10% discount all day. ) Located on Fleet Street
Loyalty Cards are also available in the following locations....
- @the Hub
- Abes Cakes
- Aqua G Hair & Beauty Salon (Brunel Centre)
- Blood on the Tracks
- Cash Generator
- Central Library (Regent Circus)
- Crunch Coffee Shop (Havelock Square)
- Debenhams (currency exchange kiosk, 2nd floor)
- Don Rogers Sports (Faringdon Road)
- Flower Shop (Victoria Road)
- Giggles (Faringdon Road)
- Go New Recruitment (Commercial Road)
- Holiday Inn (Swindon Town Centre)
- Holmes Music (Faringdon Road)
- JJ’s Hair Group
- Lifestyle Portraits (Brunel Centre)
- Lillies (Havelock Square)
- Link Centre Library (Whitehill Way)
- Luke Skywalkers (Faringdon Road)
- Mrs G.D. Monk
- Octagon Cafe
- Phone Xchange
- Regis Salon
- Quasar Laser Tag
- Roosters (Fleet Street)
- Something Different
- Spot On Models (Fleet Street)
- Sweets Galore
- Swindon Market Managers Office (Market Street – ask for Nick)
- The Fragrance Shop (Brunel Centre)
- The Wyvern Theatre (Box Office)
- Thorntons (The Parade)
- tReds (Regent Street)
- UK Mobile Care
Please ask any inSwindon street team member for a free loyalty card and they will give you one there and then. The street team are easily identifiable – they are always walking around the town centre and wear bright red tops with the inSwindon logo on them.