inSwindon is a Business Improvement District (BID) company, in charge of managing the Town Centre. We are mainly financed by our members – the businesses based in the centre of Swindon.
Our story so far...
Our work includes:
• 478 businesses having one powerful voice for a greater say
• Reduced business costs through group purchasing initiatives
• A safe and welcoming town centre from the Street Team BID Ambassadors
• An exciting Events Programme to improve footfall and increase dwell time
• A more attractive town centre with increased footfall
• Subsidised radio link membership, CCTV for detection & crime prevention
• Co-ordinated town centre management of event space and attractions
• Town Centre performance measurement
• Co-ordinated approach to car parking and transport links – in line with Swindon Borough Council’s strategy.
• A co-ordinated marketing strategy for the town centre • Business networking, intelligence sharing and a collective voice
inSwindon BID Prospectus Click here
inSwindon BID Renewal 2017-2022 Click here